POS Control is split into two sections, one for every day use and the other for configuration.
The first section provides
- Details of all open orders, what the customer has ordered and the value of that order.
- Zreads that shows total revenue which is shown for each POS terminal by shift and sub divided into sales and payments.
- Drilldown reports analysing orders, products sold, how orders where paid and cashier productivity.
- Financial Reports at group, department and product levels.
- Analysis reports including managers and staff orders.
- Time Analysis reports showing what was sold by the hour.
- Incidental reports including which POS terminals, tables and waitresses are the busiest.
- Trace User report which shows all cashiers activity. One flaw with other point of sale systems is that when payment is
made the cashier will void the last few items and pocket the difference.
- Cancel and Voids reports detailing cashier errors and mistakes.
- Audit reports at both a top and detail level.
- Export reports to Excel or PDF.